Trevian Capital is a middle market real estate finance company that provides short-term bridge loans for commercial and multifamily properties nationwide. Institutionally backed, Trevian provides bridge loans from $2 million to $100+ million to borrowers throughout the United States whose needs do not meet conventional timing or underwriting guidelines. Trevian is also an owner of garden-style multifamily apartments throughout the United States.
Trevian Capital is seeking a real estate finance professional to play an integral role in our firm as an analyst/associate. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluate, size, and underwrite bridge loan opportunities consistent with Trevian's investment criteria.
- Create, structure, and analyze cash flow projection models for stabilized, value-add, and construction loan transactions on all asset types. Strong excel skills necessary.
- Assist with due diligence, legal, and closing process for new loan originations and multifamily acquisitions.
- Conduct deep-dive market research utilizing internal and external sources, including discussions with market participants.
- Prepare and present investment memoranda consistent with the firm's institutional-quality deliverable. Strong writing skills required.
- Assist with asset management of the firm’s loan servicing portfolio, including financial tracking, investor reporting, and workouts.
- Interact with Senior Management on a daily basis and be exposed to all facets of the industry within a small but quickly growing firm.
- Ramp up quickly in order to add value in the immediate term and expand responsibilities and grow within the role over time.
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree is a plus.
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in real estate finance capacity.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a direct and open communication style.
- Strategic thinker, coupled with the ability to dive into the details.
- Strong excel skills. Advanced skills including forward-looking financial modeling, IRR lookbacks, waterfalls, etc. are a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, stay organized, and work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial firm.
- Portfolio Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.