Mosser Capital Management, LLC (MCM) is a boutique, private equity real estate investment management firm located in San Francisco. MCM focuses on identifying, acquiring, and managing value add investment opportunities which are located throughout California. MCM is a best in class and fully integrated real estate investment platform and is seeking to significantly expand its current portfolio of 3,500+ multifamily units.
Mosser Capital is currently seeking a multi-functional candidate for our San Francisco office that has experience in both Asset Management and Acquisitions. The ideal candidate will have real estate Private equity and/or real estate investment banking experience and have the analytical skills and direct real estate experience to evaluate new investment opportunities and contribute to asset management activities. The Investment Associate Intern will work on a part time basis while finishing up his or her advanced degree and have broad exposure and perform work in the following areas including but not limited to; Acquisitions & Asset Management. The Candidate will report directly to senior members of the Mosser Capital investment team in various duties as described below.
- Perform financial modeling and due diligence on new acquisition opportunities – being able to present summary material and reports to VP of Investments and VP Portfolio Manager(s).
- Work with team members to manage the due diligence process for new acquisitions including but not limited to; market and comparable rent and sale research and analysis, residential and commercial lease analysis, physical inspections and tracking, third party reports, lenders, legal and zoning review, property site inspection, capital improvement assessment(s).
- Contribute to the sourcing of and successful acquisition of new investment opportunities.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assets with the following responsibilities: unit turnover management (financial/coordination/scope feasibility), asset analysis and valuation, pricing strategy, operational and financial reporting, budget preparation/review, and financial systems management. Analyst support for management of a portfolio of assets (for various partners/investors) along with developing strategic asset plans, budgeting, and supporting revenue management/unit pricing
- Established Top performer in real estate, private equity or other investment management firm focused on real estate.
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience as an analyst and/or Investment associate in one of the following; investment banking, private equity, management consulting, or commercial brokerage.
- Experience writing investment memorandums and/or overseeing the production of investor presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of excel, PPT, and Yardi
- MBA or other advanced degree in process or recently completed is required.
Compensation: Commensurate with committed time, ability and experience
- Asset Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.