Industry: Real Estate Development
Location: New York, NY
Tavros Holdings LLC (“Tavros”) is a privately-owned real estate development, investment, and management firm, with offices in New York City. Tavros targets a range of U.S. real estate investments across various geographical markets and product types, with a primary focus on ground-up development and repositioning of income-producing properties in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens. Tavros is amongst New York City’s most active real estate development firms, with over two million square feet in active development.
Tavros invests on a discretionary basis, with a global investor base of family offices, trusts, high net worth individuals, and institutions. Core to the Tavros discipline is the quality of its partnerships with tenants, investors, and lenders. As an owner and property manager, Tavros aims to ensure a positive experience for its tenants through attention to detail and a focus on quality of life.
The cornerstones of Tavros’s philosophy are research, due diligence, and creative investment strategy. This combined with the in-depth experience and expertise of Tavros’s team provides a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Summary of Position Requirements:
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide analytical and financial underwriting expertise to all of Tavros’s current development projects and investments, and acquisitions platform.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and guide financial underwriting and due diligence efforts for potential acquisitions; maintain and expand relationships with investment sales brokers
- Manage capital markets efforts by generating detailed financial analyses and investment presentations to engage prospective capital partners
- Manage ongoing investor relations efforts, including overseeing the preparation and distribution of quarterly investor updates, and managing investor analysis requests
- Interface with joint venture partners, tenants, vendors, and legal counsel to facilitate acquisitions and the asset management strategy of the company
- Provide general support and assist with various company tasks as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years of experience in in real estate
- Advanced PC skills: particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding underwriting capabilities (MS Excel)
- Excellent financial acumen required
- Entrepreneurial and detail oriented
This outlines the basic task and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the position.
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job