Along with its affiliate companies, Affinius Capital invests across the risk spectrum for a global client base, managing over $34 billion in net assets under management within a diversified portfolio across North America and Europe. Affinius Capital provides strategic equity and debt capital, including to capitalize on the accelerating demand for technology-driven real estate assets, to meet the critical need for housing solutions, and for other market and capital structure opportunities exhibiting compelling risk-return characteristics. For more information, visit affiniuscapital.com.
The Manager, External Reporting is an integral member of the Investor Services & Reporting (“ISR”) team with primary responsibility for managing (i) the production of recurring investor reports on behalf of sponsored commingled fund and separate account vehicles, (ii) coordinating recurring and ad-hoc operational and financial performance requests from existing and prospective investors and the consulting community, (iii) prepare annual and ad-hoc investor presentations, and (iv) coordinate firm-wide portfolio and property level data requests from existing and prospective investors. The Manager will also ensure that investors receive all requested information in an accurate, timely and courteous manner and support other groups with timely data to support the operations and efforts of the firm. In addition, the Manager will supervise and train staff responsible for fielding investor inquiries, distributing investor correspondence, and preparing investor reports.
- Manage the quarterly preparation, review, and dissemination of quarterly and annual investor reports and investor capital account statements.
- Support the Global Investor Group (“GIG”) in responding to recurring and ad-hoc supplemental requests for operational and financial information by investors, the consulting community, and other interested external parties.
- Coordinate and review capital call, distribution, and redemption communications with investors.
- Work with Compliance to ensure that reports, questionnaires, and requests comply with firm policies.
- Supervise and train staff responsible for fielding investor inquiries, distributing investor correspondence, and preparing investor reports.
- Provide timely data to other groups, such as Portfolio Management, Due Diligence, and GIG Capital Raisers, to support the operations and efforts of the firm.
- Work with other groups, including Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Fund Administrators, and Capital Markets, in responding to questionnaires and ad-hoc requests and managing the quarterly preparation of investor reports.
- Provide internal teams with regular updates on ISR interactions with current and prospective clients and consultants
- Manage the data flow process to produce the information included in the quarterly investor reports and related investor inquiries.
- Manage the Investor Portal to ensure data and other information is accurately reported, allows for ease of access to necessary operational and financial information to investors
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- 5+ years of applicable experience in investment, fund, and/or investor reporting. Real estate private equity experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Exceptionally strong analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Wdesk, Juniper Square, and Yardi preferred.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- High level of attention to detail, aptitude, poise and reliability.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Proven track record of excellence in project management and meeting deadlines.
- Possess a great attitude and a strong level of work ethic, honesty, and integrity.
- Is solution oriented, resourceful and can run with assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of internal employees as well as with external parties in a polished and professional manner.
- Must be willing to work on-site and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination (or request and receive an authorized exemption).
- Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job title.
At Affinius Capital our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Affinius Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
5+ to 7 years