is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Jamestown, Capital One, McKinsey, Brookfield, and Compass among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
In this role, you’ll be supporting our Co-founders / CEO + COO in supporting and driving strategic initiatives, increasing productivity, overseeing program management and communicating objectives between different departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience out of a real estate private equity or real estate investment banking background to provide thought leadership on real estate strategy.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Providing department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve productivity
- Providing tactical support to implement ideas
- Working with leadership to deliver, monitor and communicate progress towards goals
- Responding to inquiries on behalf of the executives
- Overseeing strategic business initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Identifying and helping solve core problems or opportunities within business processes
- Providing executives and other senior leaders with insight and analysis on the company’s operations
- Assessing risk when business decisions are madeProviding support and oversight for special projects and initiatives
- Planning, coordinating and leading meetings and workshopsIdentifying and providing recommendations on improvements across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred
- 2-4 years of experience within a real estate private equity or real estate investment banking firm
- Solid understanding of Excel with financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, track record of building trusted relationships with a variety of contacts and executive stakeholders
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into presentable messages
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
- FAIR PLAY - At the heart of our values is the idea that we approach every business, every person and every deal with the understanding that there is always a fair way for everyone involved. We don’t treat people or businesses differently because of their title, rank or size, and we don’t try to make deals happen that we wouldn’t want to be on either side of.
- TRANSPARENCY - What we do and how we do it should be easy for our partners and team members to observe and understand. The Real Estate space is not known for being clear, and our approach to everything from pricing to process is the opposite of that norm. In that vein, we strive to be predictable. We leverage data and technology to bring clarity to the real estate space, and we let people, both inside and outside of the company know what they can expect from a deal, a job, an assignment, etc. We set expectations so that no one is surprised by how things unfold or turn out.
- OWNERSHIP / HARD WORK - People who start their own businesses work harder than anyone, and we are building a business for them. They will (or should!) judge us by their own standards, which means we must be efficient, innovative, impactful and available. Just like they
- ACCOUNTABILITY - One’s personal and the professional can be intertwined, and a SMB owner personifies this. Small businesses are an extension of the people that start them, and our own business is just as likely to be helping an SMB owner achieve a personal goal as a business goal; the truth is, they might be one and the same. Similarly, we believe that our own team members’ personal and professional goals may be intertwined. We believe in making space in the workplace for personal growth, just as we know that growth in the personal space often depends on what happens in the professional.
- CELEBRATE GROWTH - When a business or a person achieves a milestone, whether it’s personal or professional, it needs to be celebrated. And in the SMB space, where the personal and the professional are so intertwined, those celebrations might look like a hybrid of the two. We are ok with that. In fact, we think it’s awesome.
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.