PCCP is seeking an Analyst or an Associate in any of our four offices to provide support to the Capital Markets Group, requiring the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. The Capital Markets Portfolio Analyst or Associate will take direction from the Capital Markets Portfolio Director and require minimal supervision.
- Gather and deliver due diligence for our leverage buyers.
- Manage closing checklist to ensure coordination of closings runs smoothly.
- Interface with deal originations team, legal counsel, buyers, title/escrow officers, third-party servicers, and third-party vendors with respect to closing documentation and deal management.
- Work with servicers to track and manage post-closing deliverables to our buyers.
- Responsible for maintaining various reports (pipeline tracking, balance tracking, etc.).
- Responsible for due diligence file set-up, organization of electronic files, coordinating document execution, and maintaining shared folder completeness.
- Responsible for preparing closing statements and form documentation as needed.
- Prepare leverage approval memos.
- Prepare marketing materials for export to potential leverage buyers.
- Interface with Portfolio Management team to provide pertinent data analysis related to Capital Markets’ performance.
- Other duties may include various ad hoc tasks /projects assigned by Capital Markets team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Paralegal certification, or equivalent knowledge and career experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial real estate loan analysis, closing, and/or servicing experience.
- Must be an organized multi-tasker.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management, team members, industry peers, borrowers, and buyers.
- Commitment to delivering under tight deadlines, often while closing multiple deals concurrently.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint.
- Must be consistently available to work under extreme deadlines within established procedures, a self-starter needing very minimal supervision, resourceful, able to take direction, place high importance on accuracy, timeliness, and responsiveness.
- Real estate loan portfolio management experience (including closings, due diligence review, disbursements, and modifications).
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate loan documentation, title and survey review, legal contracts, etc.
Since 1998, PCCP, LLC has been providing commercial real estate debt and equity capital for middle-market real estate projects throughout the United States. PCCP has managed, raised or invested over $29 billion of institutional capital and continues to pursue investment opportunities with proven operators. PCCP originates and manages all of its investments, providing capital for all major real estate product types. PCCP invests across the capital stack, from joint venture equity to senior and mezzanine debt, while seeking to identify the best risk-adjusted returns for our investors. With over $15.2 billion of assets under management, PCCP is an established fiduciary for its global investors, with offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta and Los Angeles. In 2021, PCCP was awarded as a Best Place to Work in Money Management by Pension and Investments.
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job