Quartz Properties Management (QPM) is a three-year-old modular home builder with significant growth opportunities and expansion plans. QPM seeks to address the US housing shortage by focusing our efforts on building communities with homes at an attainable price level. Currently our communities are in NC, SC, CO and ID.
We are seeking an individual who is focused, industrious, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. QPM is on a high growth trajectory and our ideal candidate will be able to expand their capabilities at pace with the organization. This position requires a background in financial analysis, with some knowledge of real estate and construction industries. Excellent Excel and accounting skills are essential.
QPM is seeking a hands-on roll-up your sleeves financial analyst that thrives in a start-up environment. You should be intimately familiar with accounting and finance practices and all Microsoft Office products. Preferred skills include familiarity with Excel, QuickBooks, and Jirav; a financial planning and analysis software that this individual would become the lead to maintain and improve reporting capabilities.
- Perform various financial analysis in Excel, such as cash flows, returns on equity, returns on investment, internal rates of return and sensitivity analysis.
- Update real estate budgets using Jirav, including forecasts using accounting reports and operating data.
- Update financial data to be included in marketing packages relating to raising capital and new ventures that are to be sent to prospective capital partners.
- Assist, as necessary, with the due diligence for financing, acquisition, joint-venture, and new venture transactions.
- Provide research support for market, property sector and capital market knowledge.
- Point of contact with investor analyst to discuss model details.
- Assist with special projects and other duties assigned.
- BS/BA in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting
- Experience in real estate analytics, underwriting and/or valuations.
- ARGUS, Jirav, or other accounting/reporting software proficiency is recommended but not required
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required for this position.
- Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills (proficiency in Word and Excel).
- Individual must be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and deliver a self-review of their work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; flexible and adaptable.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, effectively manage time, meet deadlines while reporting milestones along the way and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please include cover letter and resume.
Pay: Competitive based on experience with Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job