CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that enables our commercial real estate clients to make informed, high impact decisions ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar's independent research organization - the industry's largest - with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
CoStar is seeking a Director of Market Analytics to join our growing analytics organization. The Director of Market Analytics is responsible for all analytic content (listed below) for markets including, but not limited to, those in the Greater St. Louis area and the Greater Kansas City area. The Director of Market Analytics will play a key role as a client- and industry-facing representative of CoStar and is responsible for delivering CoStar's view of the market and the outlook.
This position can be based out of either St. Louis or Kansas City.
- Produce meaningful, relevant, and insightful analysis of real estate market conditions for inclusion in CoStar's product offering
- Content will take various forms, including, but not limited to: (1) written narratives in CoStar's market and sub-market reports; (2) video content; (3) presentations to clients and at industry events; and (4) written and visual content for CoStar's news platform
- Engage in interactions and discussions with CoStar customers
- Translate analysis and insights into meaningful content to deliver to the market
- Deliver in person and video market updates to CoStar clients and industry groups, focusing on economic and commercial real estate trends in the market
- Regularly review and monitor CoStar data for accuracy, timeliness, and quality, and ensuring errors and outliers are corrected in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Seven or more years of work experience in commercial real estate, with experience in the St. Louis and Kansas City markets
- High level of understanding of commercial real estate fundamentals, as well as economic theory and principles applied to the real estate industry
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Demonstrated writing skills; ability to write effectively and maintain a high volume of written content
- Experience in using MS Office; proficient with MS Excel
- Familiarity with markets in the St. Louis area, as either a resident or a real estate professional
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
- Master's or other graduate degree in a related field
- Polished presentation skills and communication skills
- Experience speaking and presenting data related to market conditions to others in both large groups and in small executive-level settings
- Client orientation and commitment to help clients succeed
- SQL experience
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, we are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies with our data products and leading marketplaces.
We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune's fastest growing companies (2018). Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drugs
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plans, with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks.
Become part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
This job is no longer active.