CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar's independent research organization - the industry's largest - with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
At CoStar Group, our finance group centralizes transaction processes, providing accurate reporting, financial resolutions, and proper forecasting analysis. Joining the team offers access to financial specializations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash and asset management, client contracts and billing, and revenue recognition
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for supporting global treasury operations, including cash & investment management, global banking design and implementation, and transaction processing. The individual selected for this position will play a key role in building and maintaining CoStar's treasury infrastructure across APAC, Europe, and North America.
- Execute daily cash management activities and provide support for treasury operations globally
- Compile daily/monthly treasury reporting and analysis
- Lead bank account opening/closing process
- Maintain bank account database and ensure all accounts are updated with proper documentation and controls
- Assist in standardizing and automating global payment processes and controls
- Respond to internal and external requests regarding transaction research, bank services/access, and documentation support
- Special projects within department or as part of cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of Corporate Treasury experience
- Strong working knowledge of finance and accounting principles, commercial banking services, and treasury best practices
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or related
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong project management, time management and communication skills
- Ability to think critically and analyze data effectively
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively within a team to complete projects
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segway's and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
This job is no longer active.