Under general direction, this position's primary responsibilities include all aspects of portfolio management as relates to Commercial Real Estate assigned portfolio loans. This position will manage a portfolio of credit relationships including gathering, analyzing and underwriting all business and personal financial data collected for the purpose of issuing, extending, amending, reviewing, monitoring and testing a commercial credit facility. The position is expected to liaise between all parties to ensure timely and efficient analysis that meets the expectations of the borrowers, lenders, and administration. Additionally, the position is responsible for expanding their relationships by cross-selling the Banks products and services when appropriate.
- Support the Commercial Real Estate Relationship Managers through underwriting, policy knowledge, credit structuring, and risk assessment in credit request packages. Ensure packages are complete, accurate and thoroughly documented. Coordinate meetings to discuss new loan requests, renewals, current and adequate financial statement collection, risk rating assessments, past dues, pipeline and call preparation.
- Complete specific Commercial Real Estate Relationship related underwriting including analysis and valuations.
- Assist in an effective closing process. Drive accurate ordering appropriate documents. Act as liaison with internal departments. Conduct lease and estoppel reviews. Ensure loans are booked as approved.
- Facilitate timely receipt of current and adequate financial statements. Analyze financial statements and document client performance, along with identified risk and risk factors.
- Conduct loan portfolio concentration and trend analysis. Generate industry and market analysis reports for production and credit staff. Monitor and assess the loan portfolio for performance trends. Manage data integrity of all data inputs and outputs. Review and update loan systems information to ensure accuracy.
Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Finance, Economics, or Business Administration. (Required)
2 or more years Commercial Credit and Commercial Real Estate Underwriting. (Required)
2 or more years Banking. (Preferred)
2+ to 5 years