The Analyst, Fund & Asset Management will have significant exposure to, and be integrally involved in, the forecasting, analysis, and operational strategy of Sterling’s commercial retail real estate assets throughout the United States as well as its private equity fund investments.
- Maintain current ARGUS cash flow models and prepare cash flow forecasts with IRR, equity multiple, cash on cash, and various other metrics for existing assets.
- Assist in the preparation of all analytics and projections for the company’s annual fund investor meetings and internal bi-annual fund and asset management meetings.
- Work closely with key company personnel across various internal groups to assist with financing, refinancing, leasing and redevelopment projects.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of retail leases; analyze the same with regards to tenant control rights, expense reimbursements, percentage rent obligations, co-tenancy impacts, etc.
- Assist all departments with the strategic oversight of investment management activities related to Sterling’s retail portfolio.
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly fund and property level management reports for distribution to the firm’s investors.
- Analyze property performance in relation to budgets, re-forecast projections based on actual events and create pro forma projections based on potential opportunities.
- Create ad-hoc reports and execute special projects as needed.
- College graduate with strong record of academic achievement and knowledge of commercial real estate.
- Candidate should be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and experienced with other standard business software (ARGUS knowledge is preferred).
- Candidate should be highly organized, detail oriented, have exceptional written and oral communication skills and should be able to take on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
COMPENSATION: Compensation commensurate with experience. Full benefits including health and dental insurance, 401K and annual performance bonus.
LOCATION: West Palm Beach, Florida
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years