BioMed Realty, a Blackstone portfolio company, is The Leading Provider of Real Estate Solutions to the Life Science Community®. We are hiring for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst, Finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for underwriting leasing transactions in support of market decisions, assisting in tenant credit underwriting, managing property level budgeting, portfolio analysis, aggregation of quarterly reporting information and creation and maintenance of detailed property level Argus forecasts, and preparing materials for senior management and other audiences.
- Prepare, manage, or review the preparation of quarterly materials, including property forecast updates, market research, Argus forecast updates, and preparation of other analysis and reporting.
- Assist with the development and execution of property level business plans, budgets, forecasts and leasing analysis utilizing the organization’s enterprise reporting software – SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (SAP BPC).
- Prepare property NNN estimates.
- Review CAM reconciliations, working with property management and accounting teams.
- Market, industry, and tenant research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- MUST HAVE experience using Argus Enterprise.
- Experience preparing real estate cash flow models and related analysis.
- Must have experience reading and understanding leases.
- Ability to analyze and translate qualitative and quantitative data into strategic deliverables, business opportunities, and presentations.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and thoughtful with strong attention to detail.
- Task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities.
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years