When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Associate or Director with Hines, you will assume project management responsibility for the in-process development of a large, high-profile mixed use development project in San Francisco, with further opportunities to assist Hines leadership with the underwriting, financing and asset management of investment grade real estate development and acquisition projects across a variety of markets and asset classes. Position level (Associate or Director) will depend on candidate qualifications and experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assume project management responsibility throughout the real estate development process
- Perform financial analysis of various real estate investment opportunities
- Support the implementation of asset management strategies for owned properties
Minimum Requirements include:
- MBA or related master's degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Five or more years related experience in real estate or in a financial analysis role
- Two or more years of project management experience in large scale real estate development
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Argus knowledge preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience working in dynamic, team-based work environments
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks within a tight time schedule
- Ability to analyze real estate from a strategic point of view
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 219 cities in 23 countries. Hines has approximately $124.3 billion of assets under management, including $63.8 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $60.5 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 148 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,362 properties, totaling over 449 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 514 properties, representing over 222 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.