Vice President, Property Operations
The Vice President of Property Operations position provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive, and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and supervision to an affordable housing residential management company that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the parent company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives while cultivating and winning new business.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes, internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company to client.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit, and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Act as lead "client-management officer" through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
- Highly experience in the field of property management, including experience with Affordable Housing programs (Section 8, Low Income Housing Tax Credit)
- Previous supervisory experience (office and maintenance staff)
- Understanding of all building systems and building maintenance
- Proficiency with MS office suite - Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Yardi software knowledge
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Must be able to work both independently and in a group setting
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Highly experienced with housing laws and compliance
- Strategic Thinking.
This position has overall supervisory responsibility for a division of our growing company and will report to the managing partner of the company.
Benefits option available to include 100% medical insurance single coverage paid by employer, voluntary dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits.
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job