JOB TITLE: VICE PRESIDENT, LENDING
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Position Type: Full Time, exempt
Founded in 2009, Newport Private Investments, Inc. (NPI) is a multi-faceted fund manager with a heavy focus on providing capital to real estate investors and operators. NPI is responsible for the origination, closing, servicing, compliance, and overall management of a large portfolio of private loans secured by real estate which are marketed under the name of Arch Bridge Loans and Newport Commercial Capital. Reporting directly to the COO, you will be exposed to our diverse network of businesses, partners, and investors, and will have the opportunity to grow and diversify along with our businesses.
The VP of Lending will lead our lending team and manage the rapid growth of our lending platform with responsibility for product development, marketing, loan underwriting, closing, audit, and servicing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure staff prepare loan documents and work with the escrow officer to ensure all documentation is in order and other pre-closing conditions are met for a smooth and timely closing.
- Underwrite loan applications received from originators and present recommended loans to the loan committee.
- Ensure post-closing audits are performed and remedy any deficiencies.
- Manage loan servicing including: reporting, invoicing, collections, and reconveyance.
- Manage collateral and servicing of bank lines of credit.
- Answer client inquiries and special requests regarding existing loans.
- Ensure loan and other essential documents are properly maintained and organized physically and electronically at all times.
- Collaborate with staff to develop and execute a marketing/business development plan.
- Collaborate with the executive and IT teams to develop lending products, processes and customer experiences that support our key principles of being quick, easy, and reliable to do business with.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and ad hoc financial and management reports.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Five years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated management experience.
- Accounting/QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Current California DRE license.
- Strong understanding of lending related documentation requirements and processes.
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization, quality, and attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, executive summaries, and dashboard reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills are essential and Salesforce experience is a plus
NPI is an equal opportunity employer.The salary range for this management position is $80k – $120k depending on experience. We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Business Development
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.