Real Estate Salesperson/Broker
Time Equities Brokerage/Inc.- New York, NY
Time Equities Brokerage is a full service real estate firm looking to hire a charismatic, organized, goal-orientated individual to lead and support in sales and closings for luxury condominiums in downtown Manhattan. Real estate experience is required.
- Arrange and host Open Houses as well as maintaining outside appointments with potential clients
- Collaborating and teaming up with other agents for the leasing of different listed properties
- Assist clients through accepted offers to closings
- Provide after-sales service to clients
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Prepare all sales contracts/ coordinate transactions including the completion of sales
- Ability to interact and follow up frequently with clients in a positive professional manner
- Eloquently describe and market high end units on Streeteasy, OLR, etc.
- Prepare comparable market analysis for upcoming units and create pricing studies for assessment
- Ability to muti-task in a fast paced environment
- Be proficient, reliable, and determined
- Pre-qualify potential purchasers
- Keep track of projected vacancies
- List and sell residential and/or commercial real estate
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails, and web requests
- Participate in team and sales meetings to update market information, activity, etc.
- Dress professionally
- Must have a New York State Real Estate Salesperson/ Broker License
- Availability to work weekends
- Familiarity with Real Estate (1+ year)
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Brokerage / Sales
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.