Schwab Corporate Real Estate (CRE) provides safe, reliable and effective facilities that support the Company’s business needs. We oversee a portfolio of over 5 million square feet consisting of over 330 offices. Our services include facility management, property management, conferencing and event management, project management, design, construction, transaction management and lease administration.
What you’re good at
Day to Day AV Equipment / Software / Conference Support
- Ensure all in event staff managed video conference, software and locations are monitored for proper operation
- Support video conferencing meetings across multiple locations
- Ensure video trouble events are managed until resolution
- Perform disaster recovery\preplan implementation
- Perform system monitoring
- Act as escalation point for video conferencing/AV problem reports
- Document incident reports for any major outages
- Document any department procedures as necessary
- Ensure successful completion of assigned projects
- Coordinate prototyping, quality control reviews, punch lists, testing, turnover, and documentation
- Provide production event planning & support for events across diverse industry sectors, corporate/association meetings & events, AV production, concerts, social galas and events, non-profit and community events etc. Scope of services includes comprehensive AV staging and presentation solutions for corporate, social, live entertainment, convention and show management. The candidate will be responsible for all of the on-site needs of the client including special requests, equipment and resources necessary to complete the job.
- Produce events from conception through to completion. Working side by side with the onsite Special Events & Conference Coordinator.
- Work with internal and external clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must understand how comprehensive sound, lighting and video solutions can be applied to support client objectives
- Develop bid documentation and scopes of work for vendors and fabricators
- Manage proposals, bid leveling and negotiation processes for our clients
- Ongoing coordination during the Production phase with clients, producers, systems integrators, fabricators, facilities and Corporate Real Estate team
- Coordinate and oversee production of work by multiple vendors, running regular production calls and managing document reviews
- Coordinate technical needs including equipment rental and crew
- Schedule and supervise crew for work sessions, tech and dress rehearsals, and all events.
- Assist as needed in organizing facilities, catering, security, etc.
- Supervise cleanup of stage area after all work sessions, rehearsals and performances.
Event Space Management
- Maintain inventory of needed supplies for production and green room including batteries, gaffe/board tape, waters, etc.
- Create and maintain training manuals and documentation for all AV equipment.
- Ensure Company standards, policies and procedures are maintained
- Supervise all in house and freelance AV Design / Engineering personnel as pertaining to events and assigned conference and event space
What you have
- Four year college/university degree required; or at least 5 years event / production management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Time Management and Organizational skills
- Must be familiar and proficient with personal computers and PC based software such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Industry knowledge and strong consultative skills with a sincere focus on customer service
- AV production certifications and or degree preferred
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do. We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab?
The benefits of working at Schwab: A package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life.
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
2+ to 5 years