Greystar, the global leader in rental housing, is looking for a Global Development Associate to join the team in Charleston, SC. The Global Development Associate will support the execution of Greystar s international development platform by assisting international development teams, managing critical development oversight processes, and contributing to the continual improvement of Greystar s international development platform. Interface with Greystar s senior leadership to provide information related to the performance of Greystar s international development projects and teams. Assist in the creation and management of Greystar s product specifications and guidelines related to development. Development Support
- Participate in bi-weekly video conference deal work sessions with each international development team.
- Provide input on development opportunities, underwriting, design, construction, etc.
- Travel to international markets to meet with teams, tour sites, comps, and projects.
- Provide real-time support and resources to international development teams.
- Lead development analysis for new markets where Greystar does not yet have a presence.
- Coordinate weekly international preflight calls and Investment Committee calls (manage agenda, take and disseminate meeting minutes, etc.)
- Coordinate and participate in preflights for all international new deals and closing requests.
- Assist in formulating deal evaluations to Investment Committee
- Assist in the maintenance of Development and Construction Status Report (DCSR) templates.
- Review monthly DCSRs and participate in DCSR calls.
- Complete monthly DCSR dashboard summary and present monthly updates to Executive Committee.
- Maintain and update IC Guidelines, template IC memo and underwriting models.
- Contribute to the maintenance of Greystar s International Building Specifications and Quality Control Manual.
- Manage and support AtlasX, Greystar s international pipeline management software.
- Work with Greystar s technology team to develop an international development data warehouse.
- Create, compile documents/tools for Greystar s international development playbook.
- Bachelor s degree in engineering, construction management, real estate, finance or related field.
- Masters in real estate or business administration preferred.
- Highly quantitative background, able to financially model real estate development opportunities.
- Expert-level proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-management skills in order to establish, cultivate, and maintain productive relationships with peers, senior business leaders, clients, partners.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills in order to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities where meeting deadlines is critical.
|Greystar is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.|
This job is no longer active.