Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Managing Director (Seattle Based)
Location Options: Seattle, San Francisco
Pacific Project Management is a fast-growing and client obsessed commercial real estate project management company. We successfully deliver projects from inception to completion serving as the client’s representative and advocate, leading and managing their design and construction initiatives across a variety of market sectors. As a company, we commit to be progressive, creative, and always in search of new ways to add value to our clients and teams through the balance of human touch and emergent technologies.
Our core PPM values are: Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership. We believe in building great teams that thrives in a collaborative environment. Each position we hire for will be an integral part of our team and will have a direct impact on our future success and the success of our clients and partners.
This integral position is responsible for leading all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing PPM’s marketing and communications strategies. The ideal candidate will come from the professional services industry with direct experience working for a Commercial Project Management firm, Architecture, or General Contractor. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, business and market development, market research, competitive analysis and planning, strategic direction for promotion and advertising, coordination and execution of projects in coordination with business development activities, and leading all marketing initiatives to ensure alignment with the company’s strategic goals across business units and geographies.
Summary of Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with senior leadership and business units and align with the company’s near and longer-term strategic goals.
- Position the company as a leader in commercial real estate through innovation, strategy, and communication.
- Establish systematic collaboration with senior leadership to solicit and review feedback on the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of PPM’s marketing efforts and plans for improving business development efforts and future marketing focuses.
- Serve as primary contact for marketing efforts, providing support in marketing strategy and management.
- Partner with PPM’s CFO and business unit leaders to prepare and manage marketing budgets for all corporate marketing initiatives and programs. Deliver all marketing activities within approved budget.
- Drive proposal process, develop strategic approach to RFP responses, and guide technical teams.
- Drive proposal development, content, quality control, and submittals.
- Develop marketing concepts, pitch strategies, written content for client pitches and proposals.
- Identify and connect with decision-makers within target organizations and build connections with client’s leadership and marketing peers.
- Continuously build on and demonstrate a deep knowledge of the commercial real estate industry in both PPM’s present and prospective markets. Source and compile market trend data to identify and drive new business pursuits, as well as create stronger relationships with current clients and partners.
- Stay abreast of current and evolving commercial real estate marketing and advertising trends and methodologies.
Tools and Platforms
- Research, implement, and manage marketing (CRM) tools and platforms.
- Create and implement marketing reporting framework, analyze results, develop strategies, and advise business units on decision-making.
Social Media Engagement
- Manage, develop, coordinate, and drive content sharing program on relevant social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yammer, etc.
- Train internal teams.
Community and Industry Engagement
- Coordinate industry group participation efforts and event sponsorship opportunities to promote our brand and connect us to key groups within our communities.
- Track and develop speaking opportunities for PPM leadership and subject matter experts.
- Be involved personally with industry groups to help further develop PPM community presence.
Advertising and Public Relations
- Develop and guide all communication initiatives, including efforts related to the company, team, and projects across markets and service lines.
- Coordinate all recurring internal communication items, such as new hire announcements and website updates, as well as evaluate advertising opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain brand standards for the company and ensure that the brand’s vision is met and maintained across all platforms, including digital and print.
- Manage and grow company’s library of marketing materials to align with corporate best practices.
- Manage all aspects of collateral from development to distribution.
- Collaborate across PPM teams to create and maintain all internal and external collateral, including qualification materials, case studies, team resumes, playbooks and proposals.
- Provide direction and oversight for the graphic design and creation of marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum seven (7) years of progressive marketing experience, including recent experience in a marketing manager capacity or senior marketing role.
- Preferred experience in professional services industry focused on Owners Rep / Project Management, Commercial Real Estate, Architecture, or General Contracting.
- Required expertise in marketing for services experience vs marketing products
- Proven track record of developing winning strategies, pitches, presentations, and campaigns.
- Proficiency across marketing channels including online, print, social media and events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong problem solver.
- High level of creative and solutions-oriented thinking.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations. Confidence in managing up to leadership to achieve desired outcomes
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe graphics programs (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Willingness to travel within North America, as required.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.