- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Company’s portfolio of properties and maximizing the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company's mission, vision, and objectives.
- Responsible for training and development of all personnel assigned, either directly or through others.
- Reports to Senior Vice President.
- Supervises all on-site personnel at properties assigned.
- Maintains relationships with peers and all other departments within the company.
- Maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and others serving the Company or the properties.
- Provide excellent customer service.
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Maintaining the physical asset—
- Assists assigned property manager, employees and contractors.
- Supports property managers with major improvements.
- Assures adherence to specifications (contractual; operations manual).
- Conducts formal on-site inspections of building interior and exterior.
- Makes recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacements.
- Ensures observance of safety regulations.
- Marketing and leasing—
- Works in conjunction with leasing personnel.
- Regularly evaluates market conditions and property comparables.
- Implements marketing plan.
- Periodically reviews lease forms for accuracy and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Makes recommendations to improve marketing and leasing programs.
- Supervises rent collection in accordance with policies and procedures manual.
- Monitors rental rate recommendations for new leases and renewals based on current market information.
- Prepare deal sheets and other backup forms for leases.
- Financial reporting and control—
- Reviews and helps develop annual property management plan and operating budget.
- Approves expenditures in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Handles assignments by Senior Vice President.
- Handles employee training, and control, and assures that all supervised employees comply with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ensures property files and records are maintained.
- Continually improves management and technical skills.
- Obtains market knowledge and asset evaluation.
- Minimum of three years’ experience at on-site and supervisory levels.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, real estate, or related field required
- Real estate license
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Attentive to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel
- Follow through on assigned tasks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Asset Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.