Acquisitions professional with brokerage background sought for well compensated position
An established real estate developer in New York City seeks an acquisitions professional for its government and affordable housing subsidiary. The position will require a candidate to network with owners and brokers to source real estate that meets clearly defined requirements. This is not a position attempting to make off-market acquisitions at below market rates. The strategy allows for successful transactions paying full market for the right opportunities. Primary focus will be upper Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Queens.
The position is a unique because:
- Expected compensation is $400,000 - $600,000+ in the first full year.
- The strategy pursued is market neutral meaning there is a high likelihood of closing transactions irrespective of market conditions.
- The strategy has $100 million of dedicated equity capital.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a proven track record of sourcing and closing opportunities as a broker or a principal (minimum of 3 closed transactions are a prerequisite).
- Will have excellent verbal skills.
- Will be a self-starter.
- An existing network of brokerage and ownership relationships in Upper Manhattan and the outer boroughs is a plus.
Compensation and benefits will include:
- Competitive base salary;
- Significant bonuses for closed transactions;
- A path to equity participation;
- Potential for a free or discounted apartment in Manhattan;
- Health insurance.
Partnerships led by the principal of the company in question have completed in excess of 2 million square feet of acquisitions and developments in New York City with total capitalization in excess of $1.5 billion.
Interested Candidates should send a resume to acquisitionsposition123 at gmail.com.
- Brokerage / Sales
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.