Position Brief – Marketing Director
Marketing Director opportunity with a highly-regarded, privately held company that develops award-winning luxury residential and mixed-use communities.
Optima, Inc. is a vertically integrated luxury residential development firm providing development, design, construction, sales, leasing and property management services to deliver striking luxury residential communities that provide our residents with outstanding living environments and homes. A family-owned firm, over our forty-year history, we have delivered numerous award-winning developments in the Greater Phoenix and Greater Chicago metropolitan areas. Optima provides our team members with an exceptional company culture. Each member of our team plays a vital role, so we provide them with the tools needed for success. We are looking for a true team player.
Currently, in Chicago, Optima is completing Optima Signature, a mixed-use development comprised of 490 luxury residential rental homes and 55,100 square feet of commercial space. In the Greater Phoenix market, we are developing two multi-phase luxury residential communities: Optima Sonoran Village and Optima Kierland Center. Optima Sonoran Village is a three-phase development comprised of 768 luxury residential rental homes and 12,600 square feet of commercial space of which Phases I and II consisting of 592 luxury residential rental homes and 10,100 square feet or office/light retail space are complete. Optima Kierland Center is a two-phase development of which 7160 Optima Kierland, a 10-story building, with 150 luxury rental residential homes, and 7120 Optima Kierland Condominiums consisting of a 12-story building, with 173 luxury residential condominiums, have opened. We are in the process of starting Phase Two of the development consisting of 7140 Optima Kierland, a 209-unit luxury rental building, and 7180 Optima Kierland Condominiums, a 209-unit luxury condominium building.
This position will provide leadership in managing and implementing all aspects of the company’s marketing and brand management strategy on both a corporate and property level.
- Work with company senior executives on corporate branding and its integration into marketing activities.
- Identify, develop and implement marketing best practices, policies and procedures
- Develop property branding and marketing strategies.
- Select and manage marketing vendors, including creative agencies, consultants, public relations firms, media buyers, internet listing services and photographers.
- Ensure that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent with branding strategy.
- Develop branded marketing collateral and promotional materials for the company and properties.
- Oversee company and property event programming and development, e.g., grand openings and resident celebrations.
- Put together short videos or photo montages from company team building events to be distributed internally.
- Implement and use the latest technologies in marketing i.e. Basecamp, Proof HQ to enable corporate communication and record keeping
- Identify relevant award opportunities and prepare award submissions, including for architectural awards with AIA and other organizations.
- Conduct market and property competitive and consumer analyses.
- Make recommendations for company and property marketing programs and budgets in support of organizational strategy and objectives and monitor monthly expenses to ensure budgets are being maintained.
- Measure the success of marketing programs against defined goals and make necessary recommendations for adjustments.
- Responsible for company press releases.
- Research and evaluate the latest marketing tools to ensure Optima’s marketing programs remain relevant and at the vanguard of the industry.
- Conceive, implement and manage the marketing programs for rental properties working in concert with the property management staff at multiple properties in Arizona and Illinois.
- Oversee company and property website management, including text and image content, search engine optimization and tracking analytics.
- Conceive, implement and manage the marketing programs for condominium sales.
- Maintain social media channels with scheduled posts and updates in concert with the property management staff at multiple properties in Arizona and Illinois.
- Manage Optima Connect™, resident affinity program.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, and 7+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of real estate marketing
- Drive to research and identify new marketing opportunities
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent judgment, ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Previous new development marketing experience.
A competitive salary will be offered, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.