About the company:
Founded in 2008, Prime Finance is a fast growing, diversified commercial real estate credit investment platform. It seeks to deliver attractive returns to investors with a range of duration and risk/return options. Prime Finance has reached an inflection point in its growth trajectory which presents an immediate opportunity to accelerate that growth through further expansion of existing and new credit strategies as well as extensive investment in internal processes, systems, and resources.
The Vice President of Investor Reporting & Operations will lead all investor reporting to internal stakeholders, external consultants and investors in investment vehicles sponsored by Prime Finance. The successful candidate will have experience in client reporting, with a proven track record of providing insightful messaging. This individual holds a deep interest in designing and implementing process improvements to ensure accurate and timely reporting with a heavy focus on promoting a positive investor experience. Serves to enhance the Firm’s client reporting, including process governance.
- Design, plan, and manage all investor events, working cross-functionally to execute a positive investor experience, including: preparation of custom presentation materials, content development, logistics, etc.
- Ensure that all content is up to date and available to investors
- Oversee and coordinate with members of the Capital Markets, Accounting and Compliance teams to ensure timely and thorough responses are provided to investor inquiries relating to various topics, such as investment performance, quarterly reporting, and accounting and compliance matters
- Oversee and coordinate client and consultant requests of information, reports and meetings working closely with the Head of Investor Relationships, senior management, accounting, and investment teams, as necessary
- In conjunction with other internal stakeholders, draft the quarterly reports with a keen eye on creating the narrative around the performance of the investments and portfolios
- Contribute to the creation of all investor-facing content, including fund reports, investor letters, portfolio snapshots, requests for proposals and other client communications for Prime Finance’s strategies
- Proactively maintaining and monitoring investor CRM database
- Oversee the internal team that generates communications to investors in connection with investor requests and periodic reporting
- Mentor and support junior members of the team to develop their skillset and enhance overall team productivity
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with existing investors and their consultants
- Elevate the quality of the investor experience when interacting with the investor portal and the Investor Relationships Department
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 8-10 years’ experience in client service and/or reporting
- Accounting experience in real estate industry is preferred
- Strong track record of creating positive relations within the investor community
- Exceptionally process and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and proactive attitude; strive to contribute and improve efficiency
- Ability to develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Ability to think and write strategically
- Excellent Excel and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience with client relationship management systems would be advantageous, including Yardi Voyager, SiteManager, and JuniperSquare
- Self-motivated, organized, with strong attention to detail, work quality, and accuracy
- High-level of intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage a large volume of work in a fast-paced environment
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, and partners, Prime Finance requires anyone who is offered and accepts a conditional offer of employment to be fully vaccinated by their start date. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated due to protected medical and religious reasons, or any other type of accommodation as required by law, may submit an accommodation request for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Prime Finance provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job is no longer active.