Pacific Southwest Realty Services is a mortgage banking company whose primary emphasis is making loans on larger commercial properties using money from insurance companies, pension funds, and Wall Street sources. We are a strong, privately owned, regional mortgage banking shop with a $6B servicing portfolio and a long-standing track record in the industry.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to support our leading originator and their team in screening, sizing, structuring, underwriting and documenting potential loan opportunities. In this role, you will be responsible for completing the full loan due diligence and assisting with loan marketing to our lending base. Candidates will be exposed to the full breadth of loan origination, pricing, capital market and other activities in commercial real estate lending.
The ideal candidate will have commercial real estate experience in lease brokerage, or with asset management and acquisitions and have a passion for the analytical side of our business. This individual must be able to work in a high-performance environment with minimal supervision. They must be detail oriented, organized, and have outstanding customer service and computer skills. You must be able to think on your feet!
- Evaluate loan request by analyzing income and expense statements, determine proforma income analysis and create valuation of property
- Meet with loan officer to review information received from the borrower and formulate loan marketing strategy
- Provide analytical support in the screening, sizing, and structuring of commercial real estate loans
- Assist Loan Officer to underwrite, package, market and ultimately work with the lender through the loan approval phase
- Perform site inspections, determine appropriate market comparables for property valuation and complete tenant analyses
- Review and analyze third party reports, legal documents, and financial statements as part of the due diligence process
- Create spreadsheets, input to spreadsheets and database information
- Review all supporting documentation for accuracy
- Interact with clients, prospective buyers, investors, and attorneys
- Assist with loan closings and procure needed closing items
- Responsible for the timely execution of special projects
- 3+ years real-estate experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner in person, over the phone and via written correspondence
- Strong financial modelling / excel skills
- Detail -oriented
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgement and analysis
This job is no longer active.