Unique opportunity to join the team of the largest industrial real estate developer/owner/property manager in Southeast Michigan. With over 20 million square feet of office and industrial property in Michigan and almost 30 million square feet nationally, Ashley Capital is seeking a high-level accounting professional with five plus years commercial real estate accounting (required) and development accounting (preferred) experience to work in our Canton, Michigan office.
The successful candidate will have:
- a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- experience with property management accounting software such as MRI (preferred), Sage 300/Timberline or Yardi.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Financial management including monthly financial statement preparation/review, accounts payable and receivable, G/L account review, mortgage amortization, management fees, reviewing data for acquisitions, dispositions and refinancings and assistance with data for tax return preparations
- Supervision of budget preparation and lease administration
- Common Area Maintenance expense/reconciliations
- Property tax tracking and appeals
- Prepare development budgets, proformas and management of construction accounting and draw requests
- Supervision of 2 employees and review of processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Highly competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits, 401K, and professional development opportunities are available. If you are seeking a position where creative thinking is encouraged and ambition is rewarded, contact us.
This job is no longer active.