With over three decades of maximizing property revenues, the experts at Resident Interface are committed to providing property owners and managers with a financially transformative, end-to-end delinquency management experience. Always delivered with transparency, integrity, and a human touch.
Why work for Us???
Awarded: Best Places to Work in Collections, Tampa Bay Times Top Workplaces, Best Places to Work - Tampa Bay Business Journal.
401(K) Plan with Company Match
Paid Time Off
Company Observed Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paths for Career Development
We’ve been selling one product for 35 years, growing to serve over 3.5M units. Our new suite of services, have created a completely new industry, solving problems that have nagged owners and managers for decades. The high-demand, high rev/unit coupled with a short sales-cycle allow us to afford premium salaries and significant commissions. Sell 50k units over the next 12 months, earn up to $250k in commissions.
Position Located in Tampa, FL - Relocation Assistance Provided!
Guaranteed Base Pay: $75k - $150k Annually Depending upon Experience!
Ability to Work Remotely!
- Prospect and Close.
· Proven ability to develop and close new client relationships.
· Motivated by sales goals and compensation, high activity, individual drive, and self-discipline.
· Capable of utilizing CRM software.
· Build and maintain a network of sources from which to identify new opportunities.
· Ensure client satisfaction.
· Assist with service issues resolves that arise post-sale.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Proven sales success in Rental Housing.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This job is no longer active.