Provident Realty Advisors is seeking an Analyst/Associate to join the Acquisitions team. The ideal candidate will be a team-player, self-starter, take initiative, have a competitive drive and demonstrate the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. The Acquisitions Analyst/Associate will play an integral role in acquisitions, market research, underwriting, deal sourcing and due diligence.
About Provident Realty Advisors:
Provident Realty Advisors, Inc. is a privately held real estate and investment firm that seeks to provide exceptional risk-adjusted returns to its investor partners through superior execution of opportunistic and value-added strategies.
Since its formation in 1991, Provident has developed or invested in more than $5 billion worth of real estate projects across the nation.
Under the leadership of Leon Backes, Provident Realty Advisors is in constant pursuit of flexibility, innovation, and professionalism in its operations and investments. By maintaining a streamlined decision-making process, Provident is able to capitalize on fast moving opportunities and rapidly adjust to dynamic market forces.
- Evaluate real estate acquisition and development opportunities across the multifamily, single-family rental, industrial and hospitality real estate sectors.
- Conduct in-depth property-level, financial, legal and market due diligence.
- Source acquisition and development opportunities by canvassing markets, properties and contacting ownership groups.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks along with managing time effectively based on demands of business and operational needs.
- Assist in the preparation of investment and deal presentations to senior leadership and executive team.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience as an acquisitions/financial analyst in the commercial real estate industry.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Ambitious, self-starter, organized and team-player.
- Microsoft Excel modeling experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills with attention to detail and a data-driven mentality.
- Knowledge of the Dallas-Fort Worth Market is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree with course work in finance/business and real estate.
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job