Apartments.com is the leading online apartment rental listing website, offering property, commuter, and neighborhood information for more than 1,000,000 available units nationwide. A CoStar Group subsidiary, the Apartments.com network includes Apartments.com, ForRent.com, ApartmentFinder.com, Apartamentos.com, ApartmentHomeLiving.com, ForRentUniversity.com, After55.com, CorporateHousing.com and WestsideRentals.com. Reaching millions of renters worldwide, enabling both qualified traffic and highly engaged renters, Apartments.com is the fastest growing site within the residential rental industry.
As an Apartments.com Sales Associate you will be responsible for selling new advertising and info subscriptions to new customers, growing existing customer revenues by up/crossing selling additional/other costar services and ensuring high levels of customer service and high renewal rates.
The Sales Associate will work with existing accounts to demonstrate the benefits of Apartments.com, a CoStar Division, as an advertising medium, and identify and develop new advertising solutions.
- Create advertising products that will maximize ad sales business growth for Apartments.com
- Maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients through monthly on-site visits
- Daily contact over the phone and in person with prospects and existing clients to promote the value of our advertising space
- Identify and capture new business through cold calling and in person meetings
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Two or more years of outside sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in web, publications, newspaper or magazine advertising sales or equivalent experience in the Multifamily industry
- Proven track record at assertively researching and qualifying prospective clients
- Bachelor's degree required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A thorough understanding of commercial real estate (multi-family), including the marketing objectives of property owners with vacant space (apartments)
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
- Industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- 20%+ average of year over growth and aggressive plans to become a $3 billion dollar company in the next few years
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent compensation and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip for top performers
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United Stat
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
This job is no longer active.