CoStar Group is the world's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the commercial real estate industry. Since 1987, we've been on a mission to create efficiency and transparency within commercial real estate. From our earliest days, as the first company to offer real estate firms comprehensive, objective, reliable information, to our expansion into operating the most active Internet marketplaces for buying and selling commercial real estate, apartments, businesses, and land, we've been committed to excellence and creating the most innovative and insight company in our industry. As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors, and government agencies.
We are searching for an energetic, highly motivated Billing Operations Specialist to join the growing Finance team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, can balance multiple priorities, and drive towards results, this is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the technology space!
The Billing Operations Specialist performs critical business processes related to billing and contracts on a daily and monthly basis. The key objectives of the position are to ensure high throughput and accuracy in our operations and to contribute to process improvement. This role requires critical thinking, balancing of multiple priorities, and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and customer support teams. The Billing Operations Specialist will work both independently and in collaboration with a variety of CoStar departments including Finance, Sales, Financial Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Applications.
- Encode manual contracts and operate the system processes that generate over 90,000 invoices every month
- Ensure data integrity across the system by participating in QA control process
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our software and service environment, including Salesforce Lightning, Oracle Fusion, Microsoft Navision, Third Party invoice presentment portals, and in-house Enterprise solutions
- Track and measure critical data; review systems and reports for inconsistencies
- Effectively balance small-scale projects and day-to-day operations
- Partner with colleagues in Shared Services, Technology, and Sales teams to resolve issues and improve processes. Drive communication and change in a world-class organization
- Contribute to and support integration of business processes and newly acquired companies
- Maintain compliance with SOX regulations
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 2 years of billing operations or related experience in a large and dynamic corporate environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite with advanced MS Excel skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong skills in Mathematics and Communication
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze large data sets, tell its story, and present recommendations based on that analysis
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion, Salesforce Lightning, MSSQL, MS Access, and MS Visio
- An aptitude for learning new programs and technologies
- Experience working with large ERP systems in an international corporate environment
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
This job is no longer active.