CoStar Group, the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces, is looking to fill a role on the Pricing and Sales operations team. The primary responsibility of this role is to partner with the sales organization to provide licensing and pricing expertise. The pricing team serves as trusted advisors to help the sales team move contract proposals through the quote to cash process quickly and seamlessly.
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that accurate pricing is provided to existing and prospective clients. They will also ensure alignment with company policy, and triage approvals for any non-standard requests. This individual will work cross-functionally within the business to deliver successful solutions to our clients. The role is based out of CoStar's headquarter office in Washington, DC and will report to the Senior Director of Finance.
This position will support a national field sales organization and will require the candidate to work a schedule that provides coverage for the Mountain and Pacific time zones (11-8 ET).
- Develop in-depth knowledge of CoStar's licensing and pricing models in order to provide contract proposal support to our field sales teams.
- Review and approve proposals submitted through our customer relationship management (CRM) system by the sales' teams, considering and resolving any compliance, software revenue recognition or legal issues prior to deal closure.
- Work closely with sales, finance, and marketing to continuously review pricing structure, rates and discounts on existing and new product offerings to ensure competitive market placement
- Create recommendations on standard deal structure models.
- Provide reports and analysis in order to advise management.
- Provide ad hoc analyses to sales management.
- Act as a subject matter expert on CoStar sales process and procedures.
- Serve as subject matter and policy expert for all matters related to software pricing, commercial terms as well as legal compliance
- Conduct market research in order to identify potential competitors for the sales team.
- Identify internal process improvement initiatives related to proposal and pricing workflows.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-3 years' experience in sales, sales-oriented finance or sales operations with proven success navigating complex proposals quotes and contracts.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Legal, Contracts and Finance
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
This job is no longer active.