BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a General Manager in Toronto, ON.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Reporting into the Director, you will lead th commercial property management team, ensuring the optimization and delivery of tangible results through effective leadership. Your focus will be to lead and manage the property management team, including direct management of a portfolio of properties, their respective clients and executing the business strategy to ensure exemplary client service. As the General Manager you will work collaboratively with all functional groups and other business units to ensure ongoing successful service to each client.
What you bring
- Minimum of 8-10 years of progressive experience within commercial property management.
- Strong relationship and team building ability.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attentional detail.
- Role model, conscientious, reliable, and flexible.
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate accreditation such CPM or RPA.
- Experience in YARDI Voyager (integrated accounting).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- A background in building and developing new business and strong relationships.
What success looks like
- You deliver excellent customer service at all levels of organization and with all external partners.
- You possess the ability to develop systems/processes and teams that are flexible, adaptable and results-oriented reaching the goal of maximum efficiency.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
- Accounting / Control
- Business Development
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job