ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States serving the greater Chicagoland and Dallas/Ft. Worth Markets. We are actively seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for the budgeting and execution of tenant improvement projects on MLRP’s recently completed developments and will assist in the construction process for MLRP’s new vertical developments. The Project Manager will serve as a liaison between leasing, asset management, development, external contractors, tenants, and property management.
- Manage multiple concurrent tenant improvement and building projects during all phases including budgeting, lease negotiation, design development, contractor procurement, project execution, payment applications, cost tracking and project closeout.
- Project Manager will support vertical development in multiple ways including design, bid process, construction, municipal approvals, utility coordination, etc. on shell construction and land sites.
- Work with leasing team to establish scope, budgets and schedules for annual budgets, proposals and leases to close deals.
- This position is based out of the Illinois office however minor travel to Dallas could be required from time to time.
- Direct experience in construction project management
- Strong communication, organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Team player who is able to work with all members of the leasing, management and development
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, against tight deadlines.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to report on job costs
Please apply directly from this website or send your resume and cover letter to ML Realty Partners via our website. No phone calls please.
- Architecture / Design
- Project Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job