About LPC West:
LPC West is the West coast operation of Lincoln Property Company, a national real estate services firm focused on the acquisition, development, asset management and property management of commercial real estate. Lincoln Property Company currently manages about 125 million square feet of commercial properties throughout the United States, with $26.5 billion of assets under management.
LPC West’s Los Angeles office, serves as the Southern California headquarters for all service lines. Lincoln currently manages 12.5 million square feet, has over 90 local employees across three Southern California offices.
Asset Management Senior Analyst – Los Angeles
We are seeking an Asset Management Senior Analyst who will be primarily responsible for supporting the Asset Management and Development functions for the Los Angeles region.
- Assist with the development and execution of property level strategic business plans and budgets.
- Work with Asset Manager(s) to create property level operational strategies and analyze major leases, capital projects or other investment factors impacting asset value.
- Monitor leasing, capital and development plans and prepare business plan updates and valuation analysis for portfolio assets
- Assist in all aspects of portfolio operations including property management activities, monitoring operational performance, and formulating long term asset plans and strategies.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
- Prepare, update and maintain financial models in Excel and/or Argus for existing assets utilizing various analyses (joint venture waterfalls, hold/sell analyses, internal rate of returns, sensitivity tables, property valuations, cash-on-cash returns and various other return metrics).
- Liaise with property managers, brokers, attorneys, lenders, government officials, architects, engineers, and other third-party vendors.
- Continually develop, enhance, and leverage detailed knowledge of the local economy and real estate markets.
- Participate in new investment due diligence processes and the transition of new investments from the acquisitions team.
- For select assets, the Associate will be directly responsible for the daily operations and client deliverables as directed by the Asset Manager
- BA or BS degree required (Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Real Estate)
- 2-4 years real estate of finance related experience; asset management experience preferred
- Proficiency of real estate cash flow modeling using Microsoft Excel and Argus
- General finance, accounting, leasing, and capital markets understanding
- Proactivity with strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently and work well in a group setting
- Integrity and hard work ethic with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job