IRA Capital (“IRA”) is a real estate private equity company with extensive acquisition, investment, development, and asset management expertise. The company seeks to preserve investor capital while providing attractive risk-adjusted returns over a mid to long-term hold period. The management team at IRA has more than 100 years of combined real estate experience, and has transacted on more than $5 billion across a range of asset classes and geographic markets, with a proven track record of profitability. The company operates as an entrepreneurial owner and places a strong emphasis on proactive asset management throughout the investment cycle. IRA is built around key personnel with expertise in the disciplines of real estate investment, asset management, financing, leasing and marketing, as well as planning and development. Over the past 8 years, IRA has acquired and overseen over 6 million square feet of commercial real estate with a total capitalization in excess of $1.4 Billion. The company is focused on acquiring high quality, well located, real estate across investment strategies and product types, which include office, retail, industrial, and multi-family.
The asset manager will directly support one vice president of asset management and four senior investment professionals in all aspects of asset management on behalf of the firm.
- Maintain files for each assigned property that provides information on buildings, utilities, contractors, contracts, emergency procedures, property/vendor insurance, and other information necessary to operate each property
- Prepare and track annual budgets, variance reports, business/leasing assumptions and quarterly reports for assigned properties to meet internal audit requirements.
- Submit quarterly/annual lender reports
- Prepare annual CAM reconciliations
- Review tenant leases, loan documents, and purchase and sale agreements
- Develop and implement standards and tenant relations programs for each property
- Coordinate and supervise outside property managers
- Oversee capital improvement projects
- Manage leasing brokers and represent landlord’s interest in leasing transactions, staying abreast of current market conditions to achieve highest occupancy with highest rental rates possible
- Negotiate and prepare LOIs and lease agreements
- Maintain Argus files
- Assist with special projects, involving research and analysis, as requested by supervisor including property capital improvements and Tenant Improvement work
Candidate Requirements include:
- 4-year College degree Required.
- 1-4+ years of commercial property management or asset management experience (office/retail/industrial/multifamily) handling various aspects of ownership and management, including property maintenance & repair, tenant improvements, tenant complaints, vendor contracts, lease administration and enforcement, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate law, finance, and accounting procedures
- Strong customer service and tenant relation skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to remain composed and flexible
- Self-motivated with ability to follow-through and exercise good judgment; creative, analytical, and resourceful
Salary + performance bonus up to 30% of base salary + Benefits
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job