(“ACRE”) is a global real estate investment firm founded in 2011, managing discretionary capital on behalf of private and institutional investors with offices in Atlanta, New York and Singapore. ACRE focuses on private equity and debt real estate investments primarily in the U.S. multifamily market, with regional concentration in the Southeastern and Midwestern United States. ACRE is vertically integrated and leverages its property, asset and construction management divisions to originate off-market transactions, assist in due diligence and enhance investment decisions.
Through a series of private equity and debt funds, ACRE provides investors access to its U.S. real estate platform, comprised of proprietary fund and asset management services which include new acquisitions, tax and legal structuring, debt origination, construction and refurbishment and property management services.
ACRE manages over $2.2 billion of AUM having transacted on more than 75 properties and 22,000+ apartment units. Our strategies include value-add investment into existing multifamily assets, new development of multifamily assets, institutional direct loans, and structured special situations. ACRE employs directly and through its management affiliates more than 250 professionals globally.
ACRE is seeking a Senior Associate to join its investment team based in Atlanta. The candidate will be responsible for the analysis of equity and debt investment opportunities, including underwriting, business and financial due diligence, execution, and asset management. The position will require the ability to create complex financial models to analyze various real estate related ventures including joint-venture split structures. Additionally, the candidate will be required to assist in creating investment memoranda, conduct in-depth market research and property-level due diligence. The candidate will work closely with senior partners of the firm.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist senior investment professionals in underwriting, diligence, execution and asset management of property acquisitions, direct lending opportunities and other real estate equity investments
- Financial modeling and analysis for underwriting and due diligence activities via Excel
- Research property markets including competitive property sales and leasing data
- Conduct property-level due diligence including review of leases, property financial information and third-party reports
- Development and documentation of transaction rationale and investment strategy, including preparation and presentation of investment memoranda and investor presentation materials
- Assist portfolio management and capital raising professionals with asset valuations, investment summaries and presentations
- Think critically and analyze information to provide meaningful insight and input to deals
- Independently source new business/lending opportunities and efficiently monitor the deal origination process
- Promote culture of collaboration and be willing to work cross-functionally to add value across the organization
- Ideal candidate will have 4 to 5 years of related real estate finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution
- Extensive experience closing debt and equity multifamily housing real estate transactions
- Solid understanding of Excel with financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis experience
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Critical thinking ability and analytical mindset
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and take initiative
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into presentable messages
- Fluency in additional languages a plus
Competitive compensation will be provided, to be commensurate with experience, along with industry standard benefits.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job