COMMERCIAL SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER
Brookwood Management Partners, LLC, an affiliate of Brookwood Financial Partners, LLC, is seeking a Senior Property Manager to lead a team in the day-to-day operations of a 1,000,000 SF portfolio comprised of 16 class A & B suburban office properties in Fort Washington, Horsham and Bensalem, PA. Based in Fort Washington, this position provides an excellent opportunity for career development with a commercial real estate investment firm.
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day operations and maintenance of the properties;
- Negotiating with vendors regarding service and construction contracts;
- Overseeing major repairs and construction projects including tenant and building improvements;
- Directing the activities of five in-house engineers and two assistant managers and one property assistant and evaluating their performance;
- Communicating with tenants and delivering a high level of customer service;
- Preparing annual property budgets, including identifying capital improvements;
- Supervising the invoicing and collection of all rents and other charges;
- Establishing and monitoring adherence to the Brookwood’s operating policies and procedures;
- Ensuring compliance with codes and regulations; recommending legal actions for violations of leases or contracts; and
- Reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on the financial and operational performance of the property and participating in meetings with senior management regarding the same.
The position requires a four-year college degree and a minimum of seven years prior experience in commercial property management. Candidates should have strong communication and organizational skills, strong supervisory skills, excellent customer service skills and a working knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a multi-tenant office building. Proficiency in Excel and Word is required. Familiarity with Yardi, Kardin and Angus are a plus.
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job