District Capital is a tech-forward commercial real estate bridge lender. Backed by a major money-center bank and venture capital, District is automating commercial real estate lending to reduce costs for borrowers while increasing speed, scale and transparency. Through our digital lending platform, we’ll help shorten the time it takes to originate a loan by streamlining the mortgage loan experience. At the core of our technology is an integrated lending platform with one goal – an automated workflow leading to a more transparent and efficient loan process.
The Senior Loan Originator is responsible for sourcing and managing a pipeline of commercial real estate loans. Will be the main point of contact for the borrower or broker from loan application through funding. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable in the overall loan underwriting process and must have an understanding of the intricacies of bridge lending, as well as guidelines for agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, etc.), conventional, and securitized permanent loan takeout options.
- Market and promote District’s commercial real estate bridge loan products.
- Meet the Company’s minimum production standards.
- Maintain transaction information in company’s loan submission portal and third-party loan origination software platform.
- Stay abreast of trends and developments in the commercial real estate lending environment.
- Maintain a professional image and adhere to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- May supervise and direct the activities of other loan officer(s), loan officer assistant(s), or loan processor(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Appropriate licenses, if State required.
- A minimum of 5 years commercial real estate bridge loan origination experience.
- Must be comfortable with new technology.
- Bachelors’ Degree required. Advance degree a plus but not required.
- San Francisco or Washington DC preferred. Other locations may be considered.
Compensation Commensurate with Experience
- Brokerage / Sales
- Capital Markets
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.