Position Title: Associate or Associate Director depending upon track record
Reports To: Managing Principal
Vanguard REA is seeking a commercial real estate brokerage professional to focus on originating and executing Investment Sales assignments throughout the Southwest. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the multifamily or land sector.
Vanguard provides employees with a lucrative career path in a fast paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative work environment. The firm sets itself apart from its competitors by offering a highly aggressive commission structure as well as extensive support and resources.
To be considered for the position you must submit a cover letter along with resume.
• Work in collaboration with Senior Producers in new business development initiatives, prospecting (cold/warm calls), pitches, and to grow the overall business.
• Assist Senior Producers in client management, property tours, research, and market analysis.
• Investment & Asset Analysis: discounted cash flow analysis, preparing rent comparable and sales comparable analysis, creating joint venture waterfall structures, and modeling various debt structures.
• Preparing Offering Memorandum and other Presentations: manage the production of offering memorandums and broker price opinions, write investment drivers and market overview, update charts, and create diligence vault. Work with graphic designers as well as Operations Manager to develop/schedule email blasts and coordinate entire marketing campaign.
• Transaction Management: draft Letters of Intent, create offer summaries, abstract contracts, prepare critical dates summaries, coordinate site visits for Purchasers and their third parties, and oversee distribution of diligence deliverables.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in business, real estate, economics, or finance. MBA or Masters in Real Estate preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of applicable industry experience.
• Demonstrated transactional experience.
• Dynamic sales skills, persistence, and a strong desire to succeed.
• Must possess a Texas Real Estate Brokerage or Salesperson License.
• Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.